Laax wellness Hostel 3000
Wellness for your spirit, delicious food for your palate and a perfect starting point for an adventure in snowy natural landscapes – that’s what you can expect from wellnessHostel3000 in Laax.
Laax wellness Hostel 3000
Surrounded by majestic mountain peaks, we offer rooms with beautiful mountain lake views or a panorama view of the more than 3000 meter high Alps. The largest halfpipe in the world awaits you in the local ski area. Aua Grava's 1'835 square meters include an indoor swimming pool with a children's adventure slide and a modern fitness center with a course room. The spa area stands for special moments of indulgence: pamper all your senses with sauna, fire bath, herbal steam bath, adventure showers, sound room, Kneipp pool and more. Enjoy our sophisticated gastronomic food concept during your stay at the spa and round off your stay at lake Laax with a visit to our own gelateria and frozen Margarita bar.
|Opening dates||18.11.2022 - 29.10.2023||17.11.2023 - 27.10.2024|
|Check-in||16:00 - 22:00||16:00 - 22:00|
|Check-out||07:00 - 10:00||07:00 - 10:00|
|Mon to Fri:||07:00 - 22:00||07:00 - 22:00|
|Sat and Sun:||07:00 - 22:00||07:00 - 22:00|
|Breakfast buffet||07:00 - 10:00||07:00 - 10:00|
|Lunch||12:00 - 13:30||12:00 - 13:30|
|Dinner||18:00 - 21:00||18:00 - 21:00|
How to find us
Getting there by public transport/walking:
To get to Laax, take the postbus towards «Laax GR, posta» and ride for about 45 minutes until you reach the final stop. From there, you can easily walk the approx. 700 metres or take a local bus to «Laax GR, See/Lag». From the «See/Lag» bus stop, just follow Via Grava for 450 metres straight to the youth hostel. From the «Posta» bus stop, we recommend turning right before the cantonal bank onto Via Falera, then turning right after the car park onto Via Grava, towards Lag Grond. The road by the lake is a gravel path and isn’t best suited for wheelchairs or wheeled suitcases. Please see the information provided in the «Barrier-free accommodation» section.
Follow the signs to «Falera Laax». Once you’ve reached Laax, follow the main road Via Principala for 190 metres, then turn right onto Via Falera. Keep to the right past the fountain and then, after 220 metres, turn right onto Via Grava. After 450 metres you will see your destination on your left hand side. Parking available in the hostel’s own car park.
Number of beds
Shower towel CHF 3.- (in rooms with shower incl.)
Dogs allowed in private rooms
Laundry service (for a fee)
Shower towels in single, double and family rooms free of charge
Bed linen included
Baby equipment (cot, highchair, changing table)
Bar with range of snacks
Charging station (see additional price information)
Tiefgaragenplatz CHF 15.- pro Nacht, Vorabreservierung
Prices (in CHF) and availability
Breakfast buffet incl. Lunch CHF 19.50 Dinner CHF 19.50 Dinner for children ages 2 to 5 years CHF 8.50 Dinner for children ages 6 to 12 years CHF 14.50 Packed lunch on request CHF 10.00
We accept Lunch-Checks!
Yoummi – the catering option from Swiss Youth Hostels
Further price information
- All prices include VAT.
- For guests at the wellnessHostel3000, admission to the following is included with your stay:
Erlebnis3000: swimming pool
Erlebnis3000plus: spa, swimming pool and fitness centre
This applies from check-in (at the earliest 3 pm on the day of arrival) until check out (10 am on the day of departure).
- Admission before or after these times will be charged as follows:
Regular day admission, rate for guests with a guest card. If you have booked your stay as Erlebnis3000plus, you can buy the day pass for spa, swimming pool, and fitness centre for CHF 13.00.
- The Hostel Card Standard is included in the price of accommodation and is valid from the day of arrival to the day of departure.
- You have the option of purchasing a Hostel Card Premium and benefit from cheaper accommodation prices in all Swiss youth Hostels. More information about the Hostel Card Premium
- Groups (minimum of 10 people) are advised to buy a Hostel Card Premium (personal: CHF 55.– / non-personal: CHF 99.–)
- Find our children's prices on the family page.
- Group rates for children ages 2 to 5 years, a flat rate of CHF 15.–; from ages 6 to 12 years, accommodation prices / group prices apply
- Voluntary CO2-Compensation CHF 0.30 per person/night
- Special offers available for schools and groups.
- Rates are subject to change
- All rates in CHF
- Accommodation of dogs on request CHF 15.– per dog and night, without food
- Parking space in multi-storey car park CHF 15 per night
Wellness, indoor swimming pool, fitness
By prior appointment, massages and cosmetic treatments are available for external guests.
16 rooms of the wellnessHostel3000 have barrier-free access.
Room Barrier-free beds per room 4 6-bed rooms with washbasin 2 beds 10 4-bed rooms with washbasin 2 beds 1 2-bed rooms with shower/WC 2 beds 1 family rooms with shower/WC 2 beds
The youth hostel has a wheelchair accessible lift which connects the different floors.
The width of the doors to the rooms is 80 cm.
There is a barrier-free toilet on the reception floor. One of our two-bed rooms, as well as one of our family rooms, is equipped with a fully barrier-free wash room. There are wash rooms on every floor for each dormitory.
The bathroom dimensions are:
Width of bathroom door: 80 cm
WC seat height: min. 46 cm
From the «See/Lag» bus stop, you can follow Via Grava straight to the youth hostel. From the «Posta» bus stop, we recommend turning right onto Via Falera, then turning onto Via Grava at the «See/Lag» bus stop. The road by the lake is a gravel path.
The youth hostel has its own car park with wheelchair-accessible parking (subject to charge).
Links for public transport
- Swiss Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired: Barrier-free public transport (in German & French)
- Swiss Railways (SBB): passengers with reduced mobility
Easy Taxi, Phone: +41 81 530 33 33
Surselva Taxi, Phone: +41 81 911 01 31
Taxi Flims, www.taxi-flims.ch, Phone: +41 79 315 44 44,
Taxi Mario, Phone: +41 81 941 22 22
There is no pharmacy in Laax. The closest pharmacy is in Flims and accessible by bus.
- Coop Vitality Apotheke Flims
Via Nova 80
- medic2go Apotheke
Via Nova 47
- Graubünden tourism: barrier-free travel
- Tourism inclusive (in German & French)
- MyHandicap – Forum, Infos & Adressen für Menschen mit Behinderung
- Procap Reisen (in German & French)
- Procap Switzerland: cultural opportunities for everyone (in German & French)
Supporting the OK:GO initiative
Swiss Youth Hostels is part of the OK:GO initiative. This initiative aims to ensure that every tourism provider in Switzerland offers information about the accessibility of its services to the public. Learn more about the initiative here.
ginto profile of Laax WellnessHostel3000 Youth Hostel
Visit our ginto page for Laax WellnessHostel3000 Youth Hostel now and find out all about barrier-free accommodation at this hostel.
wellnessHostel3000 and Aua Grava Laax construction site drone video
La Sutga Rumantscha – Rhaeto-Romanic chair
You can find all the details about the Rhaeto-Romanic chair and how to borrow it on the Sutga Rumantscha page.