Laax wellness Hostel 3000
Wellness for your spirit, delicious food for your palate and a perfect starting point for an adventure in snowy natural landscapes – that’s what you can expect from wellnessHostel3000 in Laax.
Laax wellness Hostel 3000
Surrounded by majestic mountain peaks, we offer rooms with beautiful mountain lake views or a panorama view of the more than 3000 meter high Alps. The largest halfpipe in the world awaits you in the local ski area. Aua Grava's 1'835 square meters include an indoor swimming pool with a children's adventure slide and a modern fitness center with a course room. The spa area stands for special moments of indulgence: pamper all your senses with sauna, fire bath, herbal steam bath, adventure showers, sound room, Kneipp pool and more. Enjoy our sophisticated gastronomic food concept during your stay at the spa and round off your stay at lake Laax with a visit to our own gelateria and frozen Margarita bar.
|Types||Winter 2020/21||Summer 2021|
|Opening dates||18.12.2020 - 25.04.2021||26.04.2021 - 30.11.2021|
|Check-in||16:00 - 22:00||16:00 - 22:00|
|Check-out||07:00 - 10:00||07:00 - 10:00|
|Mon to Fri:||07:00 - 22:00||07:00 - 22:00|
|Sat and Sun:||07:00 - 22:00||07:00 - 22:00|
|Breakfast||07:00 - 09:30||07:00 - 09:30|
|Lunch||12:00 - 13:30||12:00 - 13:30|
|Dinner||18:00 - 21:00||18:00 - 21:00|
How to find us
Getting there by public transport/walking:
To get to Laax, take the postbus towards «Laax GR, posta» and ride for about 45 minutes until you reach the final stop. From there, you can easily walk the approx. 700 metres or take a local bus to «Laax GR, See/Lag». From the «See/Lag» bus stop, just follow Via Grava for 450 metres straight to the youth hostel. From the «Posta» bus stop, we recommend turning right before the cantonal bank onto Via Falera, then turning right after the car park onto Via Grava, towards Lag Grond. The road by the lake is a gravel path and isn’t best suited for wheelchairs or wheeled suitcases. Please see the information provided in the «Barrier-free accommodation» section.
Follow the signs to «Falera Laax». Once you’ve reached Laax, follow the main road Via Principala for 190 metres, then turn right onto Via Falera. Keep to the right past the fountain and then, after 220 metres, turn right onto Via Grava. After 450 metres you will see your destination on your left hand side. Parking available in the hostel’s own car park.
Number of beds
Spaces for bicycles
Bed linen included
Dogs on request
At the water
Prices (in CHF) and availability
Breakfast buffet incl. Lunch from CHF 14.50 Dinner CHF 19.50 Dinner for children aged 2–5 years CHF 8.50 Dinner for children aged 6–12 years CHF 14.50 Packed lunch on request CHF 8.50
We accept Lunch-Checks!
Further price information
- All prices include VAT.
- For guests at the wellnessHostel3000, admission to the following is included with your stay:
Erlebnis3000: swimming pool
Erlebnis3000plus: spa, swimming pool and fitness centre
This applies from check-in (at the earliest 3 pm on the day of arrival) until check out (10 am on the day of departure).
- Admission before or after these times will be charged as follows:
Regular day admission, rate for guests with a guest card. If you have booked your stay as Erlebnis3000plus, you can buy the day pass for spa, swimming pool, and fitness centre for CHF 13.00.
- The Hostel Card Standard is included in the price of accommodation and is valid from the day of arrival to the day of departure.
- You have the option of purchasing a Hostel Card Premium and benefit from cheaper accommodation prices in all Swiss youth Hostels. More information about the Hostel Card Premium
- Groups (minimum of 10 people) are advised to buy a Hostel Card Premium (personal: CHF 55.– / non-personal: CHF 99.–)
- Regardless of the chosen room category, children aged 2 to 5 years pay a flat rate of CHF 15.– and 6 to 12 years CHF 28.– per night in the parents' room, including breakfast. Infants aged 0 to 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply to double rooms.
- Group rates for children aged 2–5 years, a flat rate of CHF 15.–; from 6–12 years, accommodation prices / group prices apply
- Voluntary CO2-Compensation CHF 0.30 per person/night
- Special offers available for schools and groups.
- Rates are subject to change
- All rates in CHF
- Accommodation of dogs on request CHF 15.– per dog and night, without food
- Please see the price list for parking rates in the car park
Wellness, indoor swimming pool, fitness
By prior appointment, massages and cosmetic treatments are available for external guests.
16 rooms of the wellnessHostel3000 have barrier-free access.
Room Barrier-free beds per room 4 6-bed rooms with washbasin 2 beds 10 4-bed rooms with washbasin 2 beds 1 2-bed rooms with shower/WC 2 beds 1 family rooms with shower/WC 2 beds
The youth hostel has a wheelchair accessible lift which connects the different floors.
The width of the doors to the rooms is 80 cm.
There is a barrier-free toilet on the reception floor. One of our two-bed rooms, as well as one of our family rooms, is equipped with a fully barrier-free wash room. There are wash rooms on every floor for each dormitory.
The bathroom dimensions are:
Width of bathroom door: 80 cm
WC seat height: min. 46 cm
From the «See/Lag» bus stop, you can follow Via Grava straight to the youth hostel. From the «Posta» bus stop, we recommend turning right onto Via Falera, then turning onto Via Grava at the «See/Lag» bus stop. The road by the lake is a gravel path.
The youth hostel has its own car park with wheelchair-accessible parking (subject to charge).
Links for public transport
Easy Taxi, Phone: +41 81 530 33 33
Surselva Taxi, Phone: +41 81 911 01 31
Taxi Flims, www.taxi-flims.ch, Phone: +41 79 315 44 44,
Taxi Mario, Phone: +41 81 941 22 22
There is no pharmacy in Laax. The closest pharmacy is in Flims and accessible by bus.
- Coop Vitality Apotheke Flims
Via Nova 80
- medic2go Apotheke
Via Nova 47
- Tourism inclusive
- MyHandicap: forum, information and addresses for people with disabilities
- Procap Switzerland: Cultural offers for everyone
Supporting the OK:GO initiative
Swiss Youth Hostels is part of the OK:GO initiative. This initiative aims to ensure that every tourism provider in Switzerland offers information about the accessibility of its services to the public. Learn more about the initiative here.
- Coop Vitality Apotheke Flims
wellnessHostel3000 and Aua Grava Laax construction site drone video