Holidays and short trips with the family
Are you looking for family-friendly and affordable accommodation for your family holiday or weekend outing? Our hostels offer an ideal combination of privacy and a relaxed atmosphere with many new encounters.
Enjoy fantastic holidays and make exciting discoveries with your family. There is a whole lot to experience with your children when hiking or skiing, in town or in the countryside. When the day trips are over, you can have a fun evening in the hostel and make new friends.
Your children will love it, as will you!
Our family prices
Overnight stay in parents’ room
- Children from birth to age 1: free of charge
- Children ages 2 to 5: CHF 15.– including breakfast
- Children ages 6 to 12: from CHF 25.– including breakfast
- NEW until end of June 2022: Children from 13 to 16: CHF 35 – including breakfast
- Burgdorf Castle Youth Hostel: CHF 37 – including museum admission & breakfast
- Wellness Hostels in Laax and Saas-Fee CHF 38 – including admission to indoor pool & breakfast
- Pontresina and St. Moritz Youth Hostels CHF 38.- including hotel ski pass (winter), mountain railways & public transport (summer) & breakfast
- Children ages 2 to 5: 3-course meal for CHF 8.50
- Children ages 6 to 12: 3-course meal for CHF 14.50
- From the age of 13 onwards : 3-course meal for CHF 19.50
- For children ages 6 to 12, different prices apply at Schloss Burgdorf Youth Hostel (CHF 27 incl. museum admission) and the wellnessHostels in Laax and Saas-Fee (CHF 28 incl. indoor swimming pool admission).
- Children's rates do not apply to double rooms, however, exceptions do apply for occupancy by 1 adult with 1 child.
- Discounts on children’s rates are not possible
As well as top quality and reasonably priced offers for families, the majority of our youth hostels feature:
- Family rooms
- Free cots
- Additional beds
- Baby changing table
- High chair
- Baby bottle station
- Playzones and/or playgrounds
- Washing and drying facilities