Bella Lui support fund
Fair and socially sustainable tourism!
To ensure that our planet remains a beautiful home for future generations, the Swiss Youth Hostels association is committed to economic, ecological and social sustainability.
We are therefore happy to announce that since March 2018, we have additional funds available for socially sustainable tourism. Thanks to the Bella Lui support fund, we are able to give large low-income Swiss families the chance to make happy memories at the Bella Lui youth hostel in Crans-Montana.
The financial support comes from the social welfare funds of the building’s former proprietor (the Bella Lui Association in Aarau). After it reopened as a youth hostel, the association decided to give part of the fund assets to Swiss Youth Hostels (SYH). SYH can now grant financial aid to Switzerland based families or to individuals who are in need of recovery. Parents (including single parents) who stay three or more days in Bella Lui together with two or more of their children are reimbursed 50% of the accommodation costs. The support fund is also available to individuals who are experiencing a life crisis or who are refocusing their life and are in desperate need of recreation.
How to apply:
- Check availability and costs online. You will need to pay 50% of the costs yourself.
- If there are rooms available on your preferred dates, please send an email with your dates, number of guests and address to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Bella Lui’. In this email, please also provide a brief description of your situation and why you’d like to take advantage of this offer.
- Your request will be reviewed and, if possible, approved. We would then be happy to support you in the next stages of the booking process.
If you are not able to check availability online, please contact Bella Lui Youth Hostel in Crans-Montana directly.
50% of the accommodation costs
Period of stay
30.07.2019 - 31.12.2021
Period of arrival
- Not valid for existing bookings and cannot be combined with other special offers.
- You have the option of purchasing a Hostel Card Premium and benefit from cheaper accommodation prices in all Swiss youth Hostels.
- Children aged 2 to 5 stay for just CHF 15 and children aged 6 to 12 for just CHF 25 per night in the parents’ or grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies aged from 0 to 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply to double rooms.