Spa Around on 10'000m2
With the "Spa Around" wellness pass you can enjoy 10,000 square metres of pure relaxation in the region of Flims-Laax-Falera.
An invigorating bath in the natural pond, a warming visit to the hammam or a gentle spa treatment - all this and much more awaits you in nine selected establishments in Flims, Laax and Falera. The Wellness Pass is available free of charge for stays of one night or more and is valid during your stay, including on the day of arrival and departure. The pass gives you access to the general wellness areas of all partner hotels and gives you the opportunity to relax in various oases.
"Spa Around Wellness Pass" when booking the Erlebnis3000plus rate at wellnessHostel 3000 Laax
Period of stay
01.12.2022 - 29.10.2023
Book your slot online now at https://spa-around.ch/
Please take your spa bag and your access wristband from the wellnessHostel 3000 with you to the other hotels.
Laax wellness Hostel 3000
Via Grava 45
Check-in: 16:00 - 22:00 Check-out: 07:00 - 10:00
Details on opening hours
Types 2022/23 2023/24 Opening dates Opening dates 18.11.2022 - 29.10.2023 17.11.2023 - 27.10.2024 Check In/Out Check-in 16:00 - 22:00 16:00 - 22:00 Check-out 07:00 - 10:00 07:00 - 10:00 Reception times Mon to Fri: 07:00 - 22:00 07:00 - 22:00 Sat and Sun: 07:00 - 22:00 07:00 - 22:00 Meal times Breakfast buffet 07:00 - 10:00 07:00 - 10:00 Lunch 12:00 - 13:30 12:00 - 13:30 Dinner 18:00 - 21:00 18:00 - 21:00
For reservations and information, please contact us
- You have the opportunity to purchase a Hostel Card Premium and thus benefit from reduced accommodation prices.
- When booking the wellness offer Erlebnis3000plus, the Spa Around offer is included.
- The offer is valid during your entire stay, including the day of arrival and departure.
- Please note that the spa area in most hotels is only accessible to guests over the age of 16.
- Please take your spa bag and access bracelet with you to the other hotels.
- Additional services such as massages or other treatments must be booked and paid for separately.
Share this page