Bellinzona Youth Hostel
Istituto Santa Maria
Via Nocca 4
6500 Bellinzona (TI)
- 01.03. - 30.11.2018
- 3 - 7 pm from Apr to Oct
- stand-by-for bookings: Mar and Nov (Reservations obligatory 24h in advance)
- 8 - 10 am
- 4 single rooms with washbasin
- 2 single rooms with shower/WC
- 7 double rooms with washbasin
- 7 double rooms with shower/WC
- 3 rooms with 3 beds and washbasin
- 11 rooms with 4/5 beds and washbasin
- 3 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
- 1 rooms with 7 beds and washbasin
- 3 rooms with 10 beds washbasin
A total of 142 beds.
Showers/WC on the floor. Sink in every room.
Good to know
All Swiss Youth Hostels can be booked on site.
- Breakfast buffet (incl. Apr - Oct)
- A catering company takes care of our guest's meals. It offers competitively priced lunches and evening meals (for groups of 20 or more persons on request at least 2 weeks in advance).
- Packed lunches can be also ordered in advance.
- Common room with internet corner (CHF 4.50/h)
- Billard room (seats up to 30 people)
- Dining room (100 seats)
- 2 rooms for seminary or meetings (seats up to 20 people)
- Music room incl. beamer for shows or school lessons (seats up to 50 people)
- Play room for children
- TV room
- Gym room (on request)
- Park in front of the building and an internal court
- Barbecue place (on request)
- Covered room for bikes to lock, washing maschine, dryer
- Kiosk with souvenirs (Victorinox, Wenger, etc.)
- Various games (table tennis, table football, badminton, boccie)
- Free WiFi
- Kitchen with self-cooking facilities for single guests and families
The law of the Ticino canton forbids to accommodate young people under 16 years old: they can only stay if there is an adult person with them.