St. Gallen Youth Hostel
Did you know that St. Gallen Youth Hostel is just 11 kilometres or 15 minutes by train from Lake Constance? The historic old town and the trade-fair complex are also just a few minutes away on foot. Surrounded by a peaceful green belt, the youth hostel offers a fascinating view over the roofs of the town thanks to its hillside location. Close by are many walking and hiking routes as well as some of Switzerland's most beautiful natural swimming pools, the "Dreilinden" nature-garden pools.
Surrounded by a peaceful green belt
Guests from all over the world feel at home in our youth hostel. We attach especial importance to being familyfriendly. There are separately situated family rooms with shower/WC on the quiet family floor and a playroom for our youngest guests.
From St. Gallen station, take the Trogenerbähnli tram (S21) to the "Birnbäume" stop, or take bus No. 1, 4 or 7 to the "Singenberg" stop and then 7 minutes on foot to the youth hostel.
The youth hostel has a limited number of chargeable car parking spaces.
- 04 Mar - 12 Nov 2017
- 03 Mar - 10 Nov 2018
5 - 9 pm
7.30 - 10 am
- 4 rooms with 2 beds and washbasin (bunk beds)
- 2 rooms with 2 beds and shower (bunk beds)
- 4 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
- 6 rooms with 6 beds
- 1 family room with 5 beds and shower/WC
- 3 family rooms with 6 beds and shower/WC
A total of 87 beds.
Shower/WC on the floor.
Good to know
All Swiss Youth Hostels can be booked on site.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal
- Lunch for groups and packed lunch on request
- Vegetarian menus by prior arrangement
- Seminar room
- TV/reading room with library
- Family-oriented facilities
- Children's playroom
- Large grassed play and sports area with table tennis
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi