Montreux Youth Hostel
Being up to date is (virtually) everything in Montreux, the most chic spot, full of tradition, on Lake Geneva. And the youth hostel is up to date. You just have to be here! The dining room jazzy, the seating corner classic, the foyer rustic, the day room busy. French esprit combined with sophisticated flair, makes many hearts beat faster in Montreux. Just like the leisure possibilities on the "Waadtländer Riviera" - oh-là-là!
A picture book hostel
The rest of the building's equipement and furnishings are modern. Unusual design is demonstrated by the triangular door handles as well as by the violet and yellow window frames. The rooms have 2 or 8 beds and whatever else you may need during an overnight stay is near at hand.
You definitely have to have a meal in this hostel! Because of the excellent food, but also because of the dining room. Modern arranged spots place you in scenes ready for the stage, surrounded by large format portraits of numerous jazz greats. The famous jazz festival takes place in Montreux in July.
The youth hostel's location speaks for itself: only 20 metres from the lake shore, a couple of steps from the building is the wonderful lakeside promenade, which, with a 30 minute leisurely walk, leads direct to the centre of Montreux. Therefore, an exclusive location away from the hustle and bustle but nevertheless virtually in the middle of it all!
Your local discounts
(Available all the year round at the hostel reception)
- discount on admission charge in the Aquapark Le Bouveret
- Montreux Riviera Card
Your member benefits
From Montreux station, it’s a 30-minute walk along the lakeside to the youth hostel. Take the railway underpass. From Montreux-Territet station, it’s 2 minutes on foot.
Parking spaces in the vicinity of the youth hostel.
Montreux-Territet Station, about 400m
From Montreux-Territet Railway Station, take the ramp down to the lake. Then continue along the lake on the Quai Ami Chessex until you reach the small railway bridge (on the left-hand side, about 300m), the Youth Hostel is located directly behind the bridge.
- 15 Feb 2013 - 17 Nov 2013
- 14 Feb 2014 - 17 Nov 2014
- 5 rooms with 2 beds and washbasin
- 4 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
- 2 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin, special facilities for handicapped guests
- 9 rooms with 6 beds
- 3 rooms with 8 beds
A total of 112 beds.
Shower/WC on the floor.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal on request
- Lunch for groups and packed lunch on request
- Special events on request
- Lounge, day room
- 2 seminar rooms (seating up to 30 persons)
- Lakeshore with sunbathing lawn 20 m from the youth hostel
- Children’s playground 3 minutes from the youth hostel
- Rent a Bike: Bike rental at reasonable prices
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi