Kreuzlingen Youth Hostel
Kreuzlingen is right next to the German city of Konstanz on the Lake of Constance. The youth hostel, with its high-ceilings and sunny rooms, was formerly a manor house and was renovated true to style in 2003. It lies in the middle of a park on the shores of the lake.
Sightseeing or beeing
Konstanz is home to the Konzil and a variety of museums, including the Napoleon Museum. The Pfahlbauten-Dorf (village built on stilts) and the Schiffahrt und Fischereimuseum (the Maritime and Fisheries Museum) serve to illustrate the historical background to the Lake of Constance.
Your local discounts
(Available all the year round at the hostel reception)
- 10% reduction on entrance planetarium and observatory
- 10% reduction on canoe- and kayak trips,-rent and -instruction
- 10% reduction on bike rent
- 10% reduction on miniature golf, Kreuzlinger Hafen
10 minutes from the railway station "Kreuzlingen Hafen", 20 minutes from the railway stations Kreuzlingen and Konstanz.
Big chargeable car park below the hostel.
(from Kreuzlingen Hafen Railway Station, 700m)
From Kreuzlingen Railway Station, take S-Bahn line 8 in the direction of Rorschach as far as the ‘Kreuzlingen Hafen’ Station. From there, take Hafenstrasse in a south-easterly direction (approx. 250m), then turn left into Promenadenstrasse. Cross the tracks. The Youth Hostel is located to the left, on a rise.
Turn immediately left after the tracks, in order to drive up to the Youth Hostel along the footpath.
- 03 Mar - 29 Nov 2014
5 - 9 pm
8 - 10 am
- 5 rooms with 2 beds
- 2 rooms with 4 beds
- 1 room with 5 beds
- 1 room with 6 beds
- 2 room with 8 beds
- 1 rooms with 10 beds
- 3 rooms with 12 beds
A total of 91 beds.
Showers/WC on the floor.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal with three plates
- Lunch and lunch pakets on request
- Barbecue and salads in the summer evenings
- 2 dining rooms, can also be used as lounges
- Lounge with fire place
- Big balcony
- Immense garden with volley ball, table tennis, chess and Disc-golf
- Hiring of canoes and kayaks
- Guided canoes tours for groups and school classes
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi