Brugg Youth Hostel
Schlössli Altenburg is a romantic little castle, situated right on the River Aare, 15 minutes' walk from the car-free city centre. The youth hostel has a covered, outdoor seating area and its own playground.
Popular attractions are the camp site of the Roman Legions in Vindonissa, Vindonissa Museum, Habsburg, the ancestral seat of the Habsburg family, the black tower in the Old Town of Brugg, Wildegg/Brunegg Castle.
By train from Zurich in 20, from Basel in 50 and from Aarau in 20 minutes. 20 minutes' walk from Brugg railway station.
Parking spaces are available in the car park for the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- 11 Mar 2013 - 13 Oct 2013
until 09.45 am
- 2 rooms with 2 beds
- 2 rooms with 4 beds
- 1 room with 5 beds
- 2 rooms with 10 beds
- 1 room with 13 beds
A total of 50 beds.
Showers/WC on the floor.
The three big rooms are mixed rooms, except for school classes.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal on request
- Lunch or packed lunch) on request
- On advance notification, we will also cook for allergy sufferers
- 2 lounges / dining rooms (20/30 places)
- Arbour (30 places)
- Play and barbecue area
- Table tennis
- open space for bikes in front of the hostel