We're currently closed. We'll be back on 26 Feb 2016. Bookings and requests can be accepted.
Beinwil am See Youth Hostel
Beinwil am See lies in idyllic surroundings on the Lake of Hallwil. Ramblers can avoid the protected sections on the shores of Lake of Hallwil by keeping to designated hiking routes. As a result, the Boniswil and Seengen marshes are real paradise for birds, where reeds and a host of waterlilies colour the landscape. Practically every town in this region has castles and fortresses, ruins and churches to attract art lovers. And great value is placed on tradition here: for example, the Ascension Day parade, when riders gallop around the Beromunster is a famous event.
Living in the best location
The Beinwil Youth Hostel has eight family rooms, with bunk beds downstairs for two children, and parent accommodation upstairs in the gallery. The accommodation is so comfortable that no-one complains about the showers not being on the same level. There is a beach area immediately adjacent to the youth hostel and with free admission for youth hostel guests. If you enjoy discovering the attraction of a beautiful, tranquil location, this is exactly the right spot for you.
One hour's train ride from Lucerne or Zurich via Lenzburg. Ten minutes' walk from the station to the youth hostel.
If you are arriving by car, the Youth Hostel is signposted from "Hauptstrasse". The youth hostel has a limited number of chargeable car parking spaces.
- 26 Feb - 31 Oct 2016
5 - 9.30 pm
8 - 10 am
- 8 - 10 am
- 5 - 9.30 pm
- 2 double rooms with washbasin
- 2 room with 3 beds and washbasin (not directly in the room)
- 3 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin (not directly in the room)
- 1 room with 4 beds
- 8 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
- 1 room with 8 beds and washbasin (not directly in the room)
A total of 82 beds and 7 extra beds.
Washing facilities and toilets on each floor, showers in the new building.
Good to know
All Swiss Youth Hostels can be booked on site.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal
- Lunch and packed lunch
- Special events and menus
- 3 day rooms, 1 leisure room
- OHP, flip chart, blackboard, video, screen and beamer (extra charge)
- Table tennis, table football
- Free use of football pitch and bathing-beach for guests
- Sandbox and games
- Nice courtyard with fireplace
- Covered bicycle shed
- Rent a Bike: Bike rental at reasonable prices
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi