Baden Youth Hostel
Rustic-style Baden Youth Hostel – a former stable dating back to the last century – has lost nothing of its charm and is ideally suited for exploring the spa resort and its 18 thermal springs. The hostel lies a short distance from the town centre next to the "Aue" sports complex, on the banks of the River Limmat. In other words, the perfect base for sportspeople and sports enthusiasts, as well as for solo and group travellers.
A view on the Limmat
The Youth Hostel Baden has something to offer to every category of guest - groups, families and individual travellers all feel equally at home. The hostel's location, on the banks of the Limmat, is an ideal place from which to set off on a cycling tour along the "Veloland Schweiz" Mittelland Route 5. For sports groups the "Aue" sports centre, immediately adjacent to the youth hostel, has sports halls and a light athletics stadium and the open-air swimming pools is only a few minutes walk away.
Your local discounts
- For no additional cost, all overnight guests receive a Cityticket Baden that allows free use of public transport and free admission to the swimming pool, museum and casino, as well as other offers. Ask at the reception for your Cityticket.
Further member benefits
By train to Baden. From Baden station by foot in 15 minutes, or by bus no. 1, 3 or 4 to "Kantonsschule", then 5 minutes by foot.
Parking places in front of the hostel (on payment).
- 10 Mar - 05 Dec 2016
- 09 Mar - 10 Dec 2017
5 - 9.45 pm
7 - 10 am
- 3 rooms with 2 beds and washbasin
- 4 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
- 6 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
- 1 room with 7 beds and washbasin
- 2 rooms with 9 beds
A total of 83 beds.
Showers/WC on each floor.
Good to know
All Swiss Youth Hostels can be booked on site.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal
- Lunch or packed lunch for groups on request
- Vegetarian menus on request
- 1 day room / dining room (50 places)
- 1 work room (30 places)
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Free WiFi