Every day, the Swiss Youth Hostels offer delightful and balanced daily menus.
Our menus include a salad or soup, a main course and a dessert. The current weekly menu plans are posted at our youth hostels.
- Rice with creamed cabbage, roasted smoked tofu and sesame seeds (v)
- Sweet potato and cauliflower curry with walnut crumble and fresh herbs (v)
- Veal rissoles with creamy mushroom sauce, butter noodles and broccoli with almonds
- Cauliflower and peanut bowl with coconut and basmati rice (v)
- Aubergine gratin in tomato sauce with herby cous cous
- Beef in a rich sauce with mashed potato and carrots
- Planted Chicken BBQ with polenta, fried mushrooms and vegetables (v)
- Lentil and pumpkin curry with basmati rice and pitta bread (v)
- Lasagna with beef bolognese
- Red planted Thai curry with Chinese cabbage and green beans on rice noodles (v)
- Spätzli with chanterelles and leeks (v)
- Pork schnitzel in breadcrumbs on warm potato salad with pumpkin seeds, gherkins and rocket
(v) = vegan