“Climate” theme trip 3 days
For schools and groups from 10 persons.
2 nights in a dormitory room for studends and double room for accompanying person incl. meals and excursions
Period of stay
08.06.2018 - 19.10.2018
- Day 1: Arrival, Muottas Muragl Climate Trail to Alp Languard, check-in, evening meal.
- Day 2: Breakfast, preparation of the lunch pack, transfer to Diavolezza by train/cable car, glacier hike to Morteratsch with a mountain guide from the Pontresina Mountaineering School (walking time approx. 5 hours), return to Pontresina by train. Evening meal and overnight accommodation
- Day 3: Breakfast, check-out from the youth hostel, individual programme (hike to St. Moritz, ride up to the Corvatsch or the Piz Nair), return travel home.
2 nights in a multi-bed room for the pupils and in a double room for the accompanying persons incl. breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal, 1 x lunch buffet with 2 sandwiches, fruit, cereal bar and tea to take along, mountain guide from the Pontresina mountaineering school for the glacier hike, transport tickets in the Upper Engadine including railway, bus and cableways.
Price for 2 nights, per person:
CHF 143.- from 10 persons
- Safe custody for the transport tickets CHF 10.- each.
- Experience shows that the package is well suited for classes in secondary school and higher.
- Minimum age for the rope park: 14 years (under 14 years only with sufficient attendants: one adult per 4 participants).
- Reservations and coordination with excursion organisers are undertaken by the hostel.