Take a group trip to the capital
For schools and groups from 10 persons.
4 nights in a dormitory room for studends and double room for accompanying person incl. meals and excursions
Period of stay
08.06.2018 - 19.10.2018
- Monday: Arrival, check-in to the youth hostel, evening meal and overnight accommodation.
- Tuesday: Breakfast, preparation of lunch pack, bus transfer and funicular to Muottas Muragl, Climate Trail to Alp Languard (approx. 3 hours on foot), chairlift Alp Languard to Pontresina, evening meal and overnight accommodation.
- Wednesday: Breakfast, preparation of lunch pack, train/bus journey to S-chanf/Prasüras to the National Park, guided walk to Alp Trupchun with wildlife observation (walking time approx. 4 hours), return to Pontresina by bus/train, evening meal and overnight accommodation.
- Thursday: Breakfast, preparation of lunch pack, transfer to Diavolezza by train/cable car, glacier hike to Morteratsch with a mountain guide from the Pontresina Mountaineering School (walking time approx. 5 hours), return to Pontresina by train. Evening meal and overnight accommodation
- Friday: Breakfast, check-out of the youth hostel, fun half-day with rope park, biking on the pumptrack or up to the Bernina or indoor climbing in S-chanf. Return journey home.
4 nights in a multi-bed room for the pupils and in a double room for the accompanying persons incl. breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal, 3 x lunch buffet with 2 sandwiches, fruit, cereal bar and tea to take along (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), mountain guide from the mountaineering school for the glacier hike, guide from the National Park for the hike to the Val Trupchun, bike rental, rope park or S-chanf climbing hall admission fee, transport tickets in the Upper Engadine including railway, bus and cableways.
Price for 4 nights, per person
- CHF 292.– for 10-19 persons
- CHF 282.– for 20-24 persons
- CHF 272.– from 25 persons
- Safe custody for the transport tickets CHF 10.– each.
- Experience shows that the package is well suited for classes in secondary school and higher.
- Minimum age for the rope park: 14 years (under 14 years only with sufficient attendants: one adult per 4 participants).
- Reservations and coordination with excursion organisers are undertaken by the hostel.