Crans-Montana family package
Supervised MiniKidsCamp for kids (aged 3–8).
Our youngest guests can enjoy fun activities, discover mountains and meadows, build huts, take part in craft activities, paint and much more. Supervisors from the winter sports school will look after children every morning from 9.45 am to 12.45 pm, Monday to Friday.
Overnight incl. half-board and Mini Camp for children
Period of stay
08.07.2019 - 25.08.2019
Price per person and night, incl. Hostel Card Standard, excl. visitor's tax
Adults in a 4 or 6 bed room with washbain CHF 66.50
Children (3-8 years) a 4 or 6 bed room with washbain CHF 74.50
Adults in a double room with shower/WC and balcony CHF 80.50
Children (3-8 years) in a double room with shower/WC and balcony CHF 89.50
- Must be requested at least one day in advance.
- Not valid for existing bookings and cannot be combined with other special offers.
- Unavailable or on request on public holidays and during major events.
- You have the option of purchasing a Hostel Card Premium and benefit from cheaper accommodation prices in all Swiss youth Hostels.
- Children aged 2 to 5 stay for just CHF 15 and children aged 6 to 12 for just CHF 25 per night in the parents’ or grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies aged from 0 to 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge.