«Climate» theme trip 4 days
For schools and groups from 10 persons.
3 nights in a dormitory room for studends and double room for accompanying person incl. meals and excursions
Period of stay
30.11.2018 - 18.10.2020
- Day 1: Arrival, Muottas Muragl–Alp Languard Climate Trail, check-in, evening meal.
- Day 2: Breakfast, prepare lunch pack, train/bus journey to S-chanf/Prasüras and the National Park, guided walk to Alp Trupchun with wildlife observation (walking time ca. 4 hours), return to Pontresina by bus/train, evening meal.
- Day 3: Breakfast, prepare lunch pack, transfer to Diavolezza by train/cable car, glacier hike to Morteratsch with a mountain guide from the Pontresina Mountaineering School (walking time ca. 5 hours), return to Pontresina by train, evening meal.
- Day 4: Breakfast, check-out, individual programme (hike to St. Moritz, ride up to the Corvatsch and Piz Nair), return travel home.
3 nights in a multi-bed room for the pupils and in a double room for the accompanying persons incl. breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal, 2 x lunch buffet with 2 sandwiches, fruit, cereal bar and tea to take along, mountain guide from the Pontresina mountaineering school for the glacier hike, guide from the National Park for the hike to the Val Trupchun, transport tickets in the Upper Engadine including railway, bus and cableways.
Price for 3 nights, per person
- CHF 212.– for 10–19 persons
- CHF 206.– for 20–24 persons
- CHF 200.– from 25 persons
- Safe custody for the transport tickets CHF 10.– each.
- Experience shows that the package is well suited for classes in secondary school and higher.
- Minimum age for the rope park: 14 years (under 14 years only with sufficient attendants: one adult per 4 participants).
- Reservations and coordination with excursion organisers are undertaken by the hostel.