Loyalty bonus programme
Everything about the Swiss Youth Hostels loyalty programme
We reward your loyalty! As a Junior, Adult, Senior or Family member of Swiss Youth Hostels, you benefit from our special loyalty bonus programme. Collect one loyalty bonus point for every overnight stay, and receive a discount of 50% on the 10th overnight stay. Take part and reap the rewards!
How it works:
- Your Hostel Card Premium has a points card on the back. Collect your loyalty bonus points in the boxes.
- Book your accommodation (in the usual way) in a Swiss youth hostel participating in the loyalty bonus programme, online at youthhostel.ch, by e-mail or by phone.
- Present your Hostel Card Premium at the youth hostel reception when you check in. One loyalty bonus point will be awarded for each overnight stay on your personal Hostel Card Premium. Points cannot be transferred to other cards.
- Stick the loyalty bonus points in the boxes shown on the back of your Hostel Card Premium.
- Have you already collected 9 loyalty bonus points? Congratulations! When booking your accommodation for the 10th overnight stay, you will receive a 50% discount (for one person, discount on the room or bed price, breakfast buffet included) in one of our Swiss youth hostels participating in the loyalty bonus programme.
- The 50% discount on the 10th overnight stay will only be granted after the presentation of your valid Hostel Card Premium containing 9 loyalty bonus points collected within the current membership year. The Hostel Card Premium is to be presented at the youth hostel in which you intend to claim the discount for the 10th overnight stay. To do so, show the full collector’s card when checking in. You will receive your discount on the spot.
- When you claim the discount for the 10th overnight stay, your Hostel Card Premium will be marked with a cancellation stamp at check-in.
- The Hostel Card Premium continues to serve as a membership document for further stays in Swiss Youth Hostels or youth hostels belonging to the international association.
Terms & Conditions for our loyalty bonus programme
People becoming new members of Swiss Youth Hostels or renewing their membership have access to a loyalty bonus programme (in addition to the membership benefits).
Junior, Adult, Senior and Family members with a valid Hostel Card Premium can collect loyalty bonus points. Members receive one loyalty bonus point for every overnight stay at a Swiss youth hostel participating in the loyalty bonus programme. Loyalty bonus points are not transferable. Family Hostel Card Premium receive one point for each night, regardless of the number of people staying overnight.
After the 9th overnight stay and 9th loyalty bonus point, the member is entitled to a 50% discount on the 10th overnight stay. The discount applies for one person (room or bed price, including breakfast buffet) and may be redeemed for a new stay. This discount cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, vouchers and reductions, and may only be claimed with a valid Hostel Card Premium in the current membership year.
The reservation process remains unchanged. Bookings for the desired youth hostels can be made, as usual, online at youthhostel.ch, by e-mail or by telephone.
To obtain the discount, the valid Hostel Card Premium with the collected loyalty bonus points must be presented at the youth hostel during the check-in for the 10th overnight stay.
Points may be collected at Engelberg Youth Hostel, but no discounts can be claimed there. The following hostels are not participating in this programme: Bellinzona, Fiesch, Lugano.
Group membership holders are excluded from this programme.