How we’re dealing with the coronavirus
Measures and protection concept – your health is extremely important for us
The health of our guests, employees and fellow human beings is extremely important for us. Accordingly, we developed and implemented a protection concept which is constantly adapted to the current situation:
- A smile says more than a handshake – that is why we do not shake hands.
- Disinfection stations are available in all youth hostels.
- Common contact points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- The tables in the dining room and in the lobby/bar are generously spaced.
- Our employees carefully follow all recommendations and obligatory measures of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH.
- We offer web check-in service. This reduces and accelerates the on-site registration procedure to an absolute minimum and helps reduce the contact with our reception staff. Contactless payment is preferred.
This overview provides you with the latest information about which hostels are open and their reception times. You can always reach us by e-mail or telephone.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Your Youth Hostel team
Clean & Safe
The Swiss Youth Hostels take special measures to protect our guests and ensure that they have a pleasant stay in Switzerland. The «Clean & Safe» campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism.