You can have top-class holidays in St. Moritz even without all the frills – but still in style, with a cosy atmosphere and your own fondue and raclette room.
Guests from all over the world come to indulge themselves at the place where winter holidays are said to have been invented. As one of the world's most famous holiday destinations, St. Moritz used its pioneering spirit to enable people to experience the merits of this fantastic landscape. Twice a setting for the Winter Olympics, St. Moritz has a huge network of slopes and offers countless summer activities, too. Particular highlights include the view from Muottas Muragl and from local mountain Corviglia (with its mountain bike Flowtrail), horse racing and polo on the frozen lake, the Cresta Run or a bobsleigh taxi – followed by a typical cheese dish in the youth hostel's rustic dining room.
From St. Moritz station, take local bus no. 3 to the "Hotel Sonne" stop, then a further ten minutes on foot in the direction of the forest. In high season the local bus no. 9 stop right outside the hostel.
The youth hostel has a limited number of chargeable car parking spaces, for which advance reservation is recommended.
(from St. Moritz Railway Station)
From St. Moritz Railway Station it is about 3 minutes by wheelchair to the bus stop ‘Schulhausplatz’. From here, take the No. 9 bus in the direction of St. Moritz Bad, and alight at the bus stop ‘Youth Hostel’. The bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of the Youth Hostel.
The youth hostel has a chargeable, wheelchair-accessible car parking space, for which advance reservation is essential. Location: about 10 m away from the main entrance. Further parking spaces are located behind the building. The parking spaces and the forecourt are paved in asphalt and concrete.
We will be pleased to make the disabled car parking space available free of charge for holders of an official blue disabled person’s parking permit.
Number of beds
Spaces for bicycles
Bed linen included
Prices & availability
Breakfast buffet incl. Lunch on request 17.50 CHF Dinner 18.50 CHF Dinner for children aged 2–5 years 8.50 CHF Dinner for children aged 6–12 years 14.50 CHF Packed lunch on request 8.50 CHF
Further price information
- All prices exclusive of taxes CHF 1.50 per person/night, including VAT.
- Non-members pay a daily sur-charge: CHF 7.–, families CHF 14.–, Groups: CHF 55.– / CHF 99.–
- Children aged 2 to 5 stay for just CHF 15 and children aged 6 to 12 for just CHF 25 per night in the parents’ or grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies aged from 0 to 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply to double rooms.
- Group rates for children aged 2–5 years, a flat rate of CHF 15.–; from 6–12 years, accommodation prices / group prices apply.
- Car park per night CHF 7.–
- Voluntary CO2-Compensation CHF 0.30
- Rates are subject to change
- All rates in CHF
Seminars & events
Details and prices
The St. Moritz Youth Hostel is an ideal venue for your seminar combined with a wide range of accompanying activities. Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking, biking, all in the immediate vicinity. After a long day, guests can relax in front of a crackling open fire in the Fondue Bar or the inviting foyer.
- 1 seminar room for 100 persons
- 2 seminar rooms for 50 persons
- 1 seminar room for 25 persons
- 1 fondue/raclette bar for 25 persons
- 1 work-out-room (35 m2) with a range of strength and endurance sports machines
- 2 flipcharts
- 1 video projector
- 2 screens
- 1 daylight projector
- 1 TV + DVD-Player
- Internet access
Overnight accommodation, full board (breakfast, morning/afternoon snack, lunch, evening meal including mineral water) and including equipment:
- From 10 persons: CHF 78.- per person
- From 20 persons: CHF 75.- per person
- From 40 persons: CHF 70.- per person
- Morning or afternoon break (coffee, croissants, fruit juice and fruit): CHF 7.50
- Mineral water: CHF 5.- per 1.5 litres
- Lunch (salad, main course, dessert, coffee and mineral water) CHF 21.50
- Evening meal (4-course menu, excluding drinks) CHF 18.50
- Aperitif according to individual wishes: from CHF 6.- per participant
Prices per person for members incl. breakfast buffet, bed linen and taxes (We reserve the right to amend our prices):
- 4-bed room with washbasin from CHF 37.50
- 4-bed room with shower/WC from CHF 52.50
- 2-bed room with washbasin from CHF 51.50
- 2-bed room with shower/WC from CHF 77.-
The St. Moritz youth hostel is situated directly in front of the Stazerwald woods and offers an optimum and quiet seminar ambiance. It has its own bike hire station and outdoor seating.
Have you any other needs or special wishes? The youth hostel team will be pleased to help you arrange your individual seminar offer.
Please send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooms Barrier-free beds per room 2 double rooms with shower/WC barrier-free 2 beds 12 double rooms with shower/WC 2 beds 13 double rooms with washbasin 2 beds 8 family rooms with shower/WC 3 beds 10 double rooms with washbasin 2 beds 2 family rooms with washbasin 3 beds 2 family rooms with washbasin 2 beds 45 4-bed rooms with washbasin 2 beds 4 5-bed rooms with washbasin 3 beds
There is no ramp.
The building has a generously sized lift linking the floors.
- The width of the corridor in front of the elevator is 200 cm
- The width of the elevator door is 90 cm
- Elevator width: 125 cm
- Elevator depth: 180 cm
The width of the doors to the rooms with washbasin is 78 cm and to the rooms with shower/WC is 84 cm.
Barrier-free wet cell
2 double rooms are equipped with washrooms which provide wheelchair access. All rooms have washbasins. A disability-friendly shower/WC is located on the first storey, while the ground floor also has a disability-friendly WC.
The wet cell dimensions are:
- Width of wet cell door: 80 cm
- Shower seat
- Shower handle
By train / by foot
From St. Moritz Railway Station in 3 rolling minutes to the bus stop "Schulhausplatz". From here take the bus No. 9 in the direction of St. Moritz Bad, and alight at the bus stop "Youth Hostel". The bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of the Youth Hostel.
The youth hostel has a chargeable, wheelchair-accessible car parking space, for which advance reservation is essential. Location: about 10 m away from the main entrance. Further parking spaces are located behind the building. The parking spaces and the forecourt are paved in asphalt and concrete. We will be pleased to make the disabled car parking space available free of charge for holders of an official blue disabled person’s parking permit.
Links for public transport