You can have top-class holidays in St. Moritz even without all the frills – but still in style, with a cosy atmosphere and your own fondue and raclette room.
Guests from all over the world come to indulge themselves at the place where winter holidays are said to have been invented. As one of the world's most famous holiday destinations, St. Moritz used its pioneering spirit to enable people to experience the merits of this fantastic landscape. Twice a setting for the Winter Olympics, St. Moritz has a huge network of slopes and offers countless summer activities, too. Particular highlights include the view from Muottas Muragl and from local mountain Corviglia (with its mountain bike Flowtrail), horse racing and polo on the frozen lake, the Cresta Run or a bobsleigh taxi – followed by a typical cheese dish in the youth hostel's rustic dining room.
|Opening dates||01.01.2021 - 31.12.2021||01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022||01.01.2023 - 31.12.2023|
|Check-in||15:00 - 23:00||15:00 - 23:00||15:00 - 23:00|
|Check-out||07:00 - 10:00||07:00 - 10:00||07:00 - 10:00|
|Mon to Fri:||07:00 - 23:00||07:00 - 23:00||07:00 - 23:00|
|Sat and Sun:||07:00 - 23:00||07:00 - 23:00||07:00 - 23:00|
|Breakfast||07:00 - 09:30||07:00 - 09:30||07:00 - 09:30|
|Dinner||18:00 - 20:00||18:00 - 20:00||18:00 - 20:00|
How to find us
Local bus nr. 3 (winter nr. 9) from the train station St. Moritz to the stop «St. Moirtz Bad, Youth Hostel». Reduced operation in the evening and in the off-season: the local bus no. 3 only runs to the «Sonne» stop. Then another 10 minutes by foot towards the forest.
The youth hostel has a limited number of chargeable car parking spaces, for which advance reservation is recommended.
(from St. Moritz Railway Station)
From St. Moritz Railway Station it is about 3 minutes by wheelchair to the bus stop «Schulhausplatz». From here, take the No. 9 bus in the direction of St. Moritz Bad, and alight at the bus stop «Youth Hostel». The bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of the Youth Hostel.
The youth hostel has a chargeable, wheelchair-accessible car parking space, for which advance reservation is essential. Location: about 10 m away from the main entrance. Further parking spaces are located behind the building. The parking spaces and the forecourt are paved in asphalt and concrete.
We will be pleased to make the disabled car parking space available free of charge for holders of an official blue disabled person’s parking permit.
Number of beds
Spaces for bicycles
Bed linen included
Dogs on request
At the water
Prices (in CHF) and availability
Breakfast buffet incl. Lunch on request from CHF 14.50 Dinner (4 course meal) CHF 19.50 Dinner for children ages 2 to 5 years CHF 8.50 Dinner for children ages 6 to 12 years CHF 14.50 Packed lunch on request CHF 8.50
Further price information
- All prices exclusive of taxes CHF 1.50 per person/night, including VAT.
- The Hostel Card Standard is included in the price of accommodation and is valid from the day of arrival to the day of departure.
- You have the option of purchasing a Hostel Card Premium and benefit from cheaper accommodation prices in all Swiss youth Hostels. More information about the Hostel Card Premium
- Groups (minimum of 10 people) are advised to buy a Hostel Card Premium (personal: CHF 55.– / non-personal: CHF 99.–)
- Children ages 2 to 5 stay for just CHF 15.– and children ages 6 to 12 for just CHF 25.– per night in the parents’ or grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies from birth to age 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply to double rooms.
- Group rates for children ages 2 to 5 years, a flat rate of CHF 15.–; from ages 6 to 12 years, accommodation prices / group prices apply.
- Accommodation of dogs on request CHF 15. – per dog and night, without food
- Car park per night CHF 10.–
- Voluntary CO2-Compensation CHF 0.30
- Rates are subject to change
- All rates in CHF
Seminars & events
Details and prices
The St. Moritz Youth Hostel is an ideal venue for your seminar combined with a wide range of accompanying activities. Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking, biking, all in the immediate vicinity. After a long day, guests can relax in front of a crackling open fire in the Fondue Bar or the inviting foyer.
- 1 seminar room for 100 persons
- 2 seminar rooms for 50 persons
- 1 seminar room for 25 persons
- 1 fondue/raclette bar for 25 persons
- 1 work-out-room (35 m2) with a range of strength and endurance sports machines
- 2 flipcharts
- 1 video projector (on request)
- 2 screens
- 1 daylight projector
- 1 TV + DVD-Player
- Internet access
Overnight accommodation, full board (breakfast, morning/afternoon snack, lunch, evening meal including mineral water) and including equipment:
- From 10 persons: CHF 78.– per person
- From 20 persons: CHF 75.– per person
- From 40 persons: CHF 70.– per person
- Morning or afternoon break (coffee, croissants, fruit juice and fruit): CHF 7.50
- Mineral water: CHF 5.- per 1.5 litres
- Lunch (salad, main course, dessert, coffee and mineral water) CHF 21.50
- Evening meal (4-course menu, excluding drinks) CHF 19.50
- Aperitif according to individual wishes: from CHF 6.– per participant
Prices per person for members incl. breakfast buffet, bed linen and taxes (We reserve the right to amend our prices):
- 4-bed room with washbasin from CHF 37.50
- 4-bed room with shower/WC from CHF 52.50
- 2-bed room with washbasin from CHF 51.50
- 2-bed room with shower/WC from CHF 77.–
The St. Moritz youth hostel is situated directly in front of the Stazerwald woods and offers an optimum and quiet seminar ambiance. It has its own bike hire station and outdoor seating.
Have you any other needs or special wishes? The youth hostel team will be pleased to help you arrange your individual seminar offer.
Please send your enquiry to: email@example.com.
Rooms Barrier-free beds per room 15 double rooms with shower/WC barrier-free 2 beds 12 double rooms with washbasin 2 beds 51 4-bed rooms with washbasin 2 beds 8 family rooms with shower/WC 3 beds 4 family rooms with washbasin 3 beds
There is no ramp.
The building has a generously sized lift linking the floors.
- The width of the corridor in front of the elevator is 200 cm
- The width of the elevator door is 90 cm
- Elevator width: 125 cm
- Elevator depth: 180 cm
The width of the doors to the rooms with washbasin is 78 cm and to the rooms with shower/WC is 84 cm.
2 double rooms are equipped with washrooms which provide wheelchair access. All rooms have washbasins. A disability-friendly shower/WC is located on the first storey, while the ground floor also has a disability-friendly WC.
The bathroom dimensions are:
- Width of bathroom door: 80 cm
- Shower seat
- Shower handle
By train / by foot
Local bus nr. 3 (winter nr. 9) from the train station St. Moritz to the stop "St. Moirtz Bad Youth Hostel ". Reduced operation in the evening and in the off-season: the local bus no. 3 only runs to the "Sonne" stop. Then another 10 minutes by foot towards the forest.
The youth hostel has a chargeable, wheelchair-accessible car parking space, for which advance reservation is essential. Location: about 10 m away from the main entrance. Further parking spaces are located behind the building. The parking spaces and the forecourt are paved in asphalt and concrete. We will be pleased to make the disabled car parking space available free of charge for holders of an official blue disabled person’s parking permit.
Links for public transport
- Swiss Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired: Barrier-free public transport (website only in German and French)
- Swiss Railways (SBB)
- Rhaetian Railway: Passengers with a handicap
Supporting the OK:GO initiative
Swiss Youth Hostels is part of the OK:GO initiative. This initiative aims to ensure that every tourism provider in Switzerland offers information about the accessibility of its services to the public. Learn more about the initiative here.