The sky is the limit!
Experience a panoramic view of the Eiger north face and simultaneously enjoy a spectacular view of the starry skies while falling asleep in our beehive.
Take in the breathtaking view from our beehive during an exclusive moment for two and gaze through a glass pane directly into the luminous skies of Grindelwald. The beehive is located in the large garden of the Grindelwald Youth Hostel, entitling you to use the entire infrastructure of the hostel, as well.
The spacious garden includes a BBQ bowl and most extravagant of all: a large outdoor hot tub promising wellness with the best views of the mountains!
Price per night, incl. Hostel Card Standard, excl. visitor’s tax
Beehive flat rate CHF 160.–
Visit to the outdoor «Hot Tub»
Facts & Figures
- The beehive is made of 100% Swiss wood (carpentry Rothenbühler AG) and 100% biodegradable
- The beehive offers electricity and light
- Duvets and towels are available
- Bath/WC in the youth hostel
- The beehive is not heated
- Breakfast buffet included
- Dinner may be booked individually
Book your personal adventure under the sparkling skies now.
- Not valid for existing bookings. Cannot be combined with other special offers or discounts.
- Non-members pay a nightly surcharge at the hostel: CHF 7 per person or CHF 14 per family. Or purchase an annual membership and take advantage of our member discounts for a whole year.
- Children aged 2 to 5 stay for just CHF 15 and children aged 6 to 12 for just CHF 25 per night in the parents’ or grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies aged from 0 to 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply to double rooms.