The sky is the limit!
In the beehive, you can enjoy a clear view of the starry sky lying in bed at night, and a majestic view of the Eiger North Face by day!
Take in the breathtaking view from our beehive during an exclusive moment for two and gaze through a glass pane directly into the luminous skies of Grindelwald. The beehive is located in the large garden of the Grindelwald Youth Hostel, entitling you to use the entire infrastructure of the hostel, as well.
The spacious garden includes a BBQ bowl and most extravagant of all: a large outdoor hot tub promising wellness with the best views of the mountains!
This project was supported by a federal pilot measure for mountain regions under the New Regional Policy (NRP). For more information, please visit: www.regiosuisse.ch
Price per night, incl. Hostel Card Standard, excl. visitor’s tax
Beehive flat rate for 2 people CHF 199.-
Beehive flat rate for 1 person CHF 150.-
The spacious garden offers a barbecue tray and you can also buy wood from the youth hostel. Especially extravagant: the Hot Tub, a large outdoor bathing barrel, promises wellness with the best view of the mountains! You can reserve the hot tub for an additional charge of CHF 125.
Facts & Figures
- The beehive is made of 100% Swiss wood (carpentry Rothenbühler AG) and 100% biodegradable
- The beehive offers electricity and light
- Duvets and towels are available
- Bath/WC in the youth hostel
- The beehive is not heated
- Breakfast buffet included
- Dinner may be booked individually
Book your personal adventure under the sparkling skies now.
- Not valid for existing bookings. Cannot be combined with other special offers or discounts.
- Non-members pay a nightly surcharge at the hostel: CHF 7 per person or CHF 14 per family. Or purchase an annual membership and take advantage of our member discounts for a whole year.