Pontresina cross-country trail
It's finally that time of year again!
The first snowy kilometres of the cross-country trails are ready – for both classic and skating techniques. Pontresina generally gets snow early and prepares the trails as soon as possible. The 4km long loop-trail, Cuntschett, can be prepared thanks to the artificial snow technique at the Pontresina cross-country ski centre. We guarantee a sporty and fun start to the season at a great price!
Period of stay
04.12.2019 - 21.12.2019
- Welcome drink every Saturday or Wednesday at 12:30 pm.
- Cross-country ski lessons for beginners and intermediate skiers in groups of varying ability.
- Four half days at a four-day flat rate, eight half days at a seven-day flat rate
- Study of techniques with video
- Daily stretching
- Rental skis at special prices
- Three or seven days half-board
- Ski waxing tutorial
- Snowshoe hike
- Free use of public transport from Maloja to Brail and Alp Grüm
Price per person, incl. Hostel Card Standard, excl. visitor's tax
3 nights in a dormitory CHF 380.–
7 nights in a dormitory CHF 750.–
Additional charge for a double room CHF 15.– (per person/night)
3 nights (Wednesday – Saturday)
07. – 14.12.2019
14. – 21.12.2019
7 nights (Saturday – Sunday)
04.12.2019 – 07.12.2019
07.12.2019 – 10.12.2019
11.12.2019 – 14.12.2019
14.12.2019 – 17.12.2019
18.12.2019 – 21.12..2019
- Not valid for existing bookings. Cannot be combined with other special offers or discounts. No cash payment possible.
- You have the option of purchasing a Hostel Card Premium which entitles you to the lowest accommodation prices.
- Children aged 2 to 5 stay for just CHF 15.– and children aged 6 to 12 for just CHF 25.– per night in the parents’ or grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies aged one and under stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply to double rooms. No reduction on children’s rates.