Golf Academie Crans-Montana
Golf course for beginners from Friday to Sunday.
Golf Academy for all ages. The “Crans-sur-Sierre” Golf Club is the annual venue of the Omega European Masters, one of the most prestigious tournaments on the European Tour. Above all else, this exceptional scenery is etched in the memories of those who have played on this unique high plateau at 1500 m above sea level. The entire area is fully equipped for players of all levels. Whether beginner, intermediate or expert, the outdoor and indoor facilities have been specially designed to help players progress.
2 overnights incl. breakfast buffet , 1x dinner (4-course), 5 hours Golf lessons, material, welcome gift and aperitif at the end of the course
Period of stay
28.05.2021 - 18.07.2021
- Master GASP basic positions: Grip, alignment, stance and posture
- Basics of the short game: Putting, chipping, pitching, hazards
- Basics of the long game: Iron, woods
- Etiquette and rules: How to behave on the course and introduction to the rules
29./30. May 2021
12./13. June 2021
26./27. June 2021
03./04. July 2021
17./18. July 2021
Further dates and 3 day courses during the week on request.
Saturday 10am to 12pm
Sunday 9am to 12pm
3 to 6 people
Price for 2 nights, per person, incl. Hostel Card Standard, excl. Visitors Tax
Double Room south side with shower/WC and Balcony CHF 413.50
Bed in a Dormitory (4 or 6 beds) with washbain CHF 363.50
- Not valid for existing bookings. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Purchase an annual membership and take advantage of our member discounts for a whole year.