St. Moritz Nordic & Yoga Short Camp
Book a fantastic cross-country skiing training weekend with yoga classes at St. Moritz Youth Hostel.
Immerse yourself in unique natural surroundings as you explore a fantastic network of 200 kilometres of cross-country trails in the Upper Engadin. Enjoy the delightful Nordic & Yoga Short Camp, which is run by our partner Suvretta. Your overnight accommodation will be in our youth hostel in St. Moritz. The hostel is located right next to the cross-country trail and with just a few strokes of your ski poles, you can reach the cross-country skiing centre where the courses start. During the lesson, you will be able to hone your cross-country skiing skills and afterwards enjoy two yoga sessions.
Three nights’ accommodation, incl. half board, yoga sessions and cross-country skiing lessons (incl. skating technique training, information on equipment, cross-country trail pass), equipment and much more
Period of stay
15.12.2023 - 04.02.2024
Prices for 3 nights, per person, incl. half board, yoga lessons, cross-country skiing lessons and equipment, plus Hostel Card Standard, excl. visitor’s tax and carbon offsetting
|Bed in a multi-bed room||from CHF 455.-|
|Double room with washbasin||from CHF 500.-|
|Double room with shower/WC||from CHF 596.-|
|Single room with washbasin||from CHF 611.-|
|Single room with shower/WC||from CHF 767.-|
15. – 17. December 2023 (arrival on 14 December 2023)
12. – 14 January 2024 (arrival on 11 January 2024)
19. – 21. January 2024 (arrival on 18 January 2024)
02. – 04.February 2024 (arrival on 1 February 2024)
Extra nights are available on request.
The course is aimed at intermediate to advanced cross-country skiers. Teaching is carried out in classes according to ability.
Please refer to our partner’s website for further information and the detailed programme: suvretta-sports.ch/nordiccamps
- Not valid for existing bookings or in combination with other special offers or discounts.
- You have the option to purchase a Hostel Card Premium, which enables you to benefit from lower accommodation prices.
- The cost for children from the ages of 2 to 5 years is just CHF 15 and from 6 to 12 years only CHF 25 per night when staying in their parents’/grandparents’ room, including breakfast. Babies from 0 to 1 stay in a cot, where available, free of charge. Children’s prices do not apply in a double room.