«Climate» theme trip 3 days Pontresina
School trip 3 days / 2 nights climate Trail and glacier hike.
Find out everything about glaciers, climate change and the national park peppered with hikes and adventurous outdoor activities. Ideal for school classes or groups who like to deal with the topic of climate. Bookable from 10 people for 3, 4 or 5 days, always during the summer season.
2 nights in a dormitory room for studends and double room for accompanying person incl. meals and excursions
Period of stay
05.06.2021 - 24.10.2021
- Day 1: Arrival, Muottas Muragl Climate Trail to Alp Languard, check-in, evening meal.
- Day 2: Breakfast, preparation of the lunch pack, transfer to Diavolezza by train/cable car, glacier hike to Morteratsch with a mountain guide from the Pontresina Mountaineering School (walking time approx. 5 hours), return to Pontresina by train. Evening meal and overnight accommodation
- Day 3: Breakfast, check-out from the youth hostel, individual programme (hike to St. Moritz, ride up to the Corvatsch or the Piz Nair), return travel home.
2 nights in a multi-bed room for the pupils and in a double room for the accompanying persons incl. breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal, 1 x lunch buffet with 2 sandwiches, fruit, cereal bar and tea to take along, mountain guide from the Pontresina mountaineering school for the glacier hike, transport tickets in the Upper Engadine including railway, bus and cableways.
Price per person for 2 nights, excl. visitor's tax
CHF 146.50 (from 10 persons)
- Safe custody for the transport tickets CHF 10.– each.
- Experience shows that the package is well suited for classes in secondary school and higher.
- Minimum age for the rope park: 14 years (under 14 years only with sufficient attendants: one adult per 4 participants).
- Reservations and coordination with excursion organisers are undertaken by the hostel.