Jobs at the Swiss Youth Hostels
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in Swiss Youth Hostels as an employer? Then you've come to the right place!
Our employees play a decisive role in our non-profit organisation. We therefore place high demands on them. Our philosophy includes a progressive employee policy with regard to management style, working conditions, social security, equal opportunities, personal responsibility and professional advancement.
Join us in setting milestones in the Swiss tourism landscape and help to further advance innovation in sustainable tourism. Unfortunately, the job offers are only available in German. We invite you to click here to access the current vacancies.
Benefits as SYH staff – what we offer!
As an SYH staff member, you benefit from many advantages at the Swiss Youth Hostels, but also from various attractive partners.
Benefits at the Swiss Youth Hostels
- Free SYH membership
- Vouchers for overnight stays at Swiss Youth Hostels including breakfast
- Friends & family discount: Friends and family of SYH staff stay at Swiss Youth Hostels with savings of up to 30%
- Attractive loyalty bonuses after 5, 10 & 15 years of employment
- 5 weeks’ holiday & 13 months’ wages per year
- Profit-sharing model for hostel managers
- Bring your friends: Commission of CHF 500 for successful recruitment
Benefits from our partners
- Attractive benefits & discounts from partner companies
More reasons why you should work for us
- Politically and religiously unaffiliated non-profit organisation in the legal form of a non-profit association
- Socially, ecologically and economically sustainable employer
- Familiar, warm and open corporate culture on a first-name basis
- Equality in all areas
- We see diversity as an enrichment
- Attractive social benefits
- Good range of internal training courses
- Opportunity for work placements in youth hostels throughout Switzerland, e.g. as a language stay
- Support opportunities for external training in specialist areas
- Regular team-building events
Share this page