A top modern youth hostel with a dazzling location: a holiday paradise for summer and winter. Breathtaking panoramas, a valley of seemingly endless vistas, fascinating contrasts and unique skies. St. Moritz is a world-famous, glamorous centre of attraction amidst the ancient, harsh natural environment of Upper Engadine. And at its centre the Youth Hostel. The building, positioned on the edge of the forest in St. Moritz, has an open and uncomplicated atmosphere.
Sporting and casual – a Youth Hostel with a splendid future
The Youth Hostel is an ideal starting point for varied activities at any time of the year. Skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking, cycling, everything is just a few minutes away. Following a long day out and about in the great outdoors, the cosy foyer with a crackling fireplace is the ideal place to relax and recuperate.
Your local discounts
(Available at the hostel reception)
- 30% discount on sauna and steam bath at Hotel Laudinella
- 10% discount on sports equipment and rental at Boom Sport
- 10% discount on rental at Skiservice Corvatsch
- Free use of cableways and public transport in the Engadine for summer stays of 2 or more nights
- Ova Verva – 3,200 m2 of bathing fun: adult day ticket CHF 13.00 instead of CHF 15.00, child day ticket CHF 6.50 instead of CHF 7.50
Further member benefits
The refurbishment of our hostel in St. Moritz was financially supported by:
Amt für Wirtschaft und Tourismus Graubünden
Uffizi per economia e turissem dal Grischun
Ufficio dell'economia e del turismo dei Grigioni