We're currently closed. We'll be back on 16 Dec 2015. Bookings and requests can be accepted.
Klosters Youth Hostel
A straightforward, personal and open holiday atmosphere. Families feel as much at home as young sports fans in both Soldanella houses - people love coming back here! In one of the most exclusive and quietest locations in the village, you have superb views of the majestic mountains. The snug wooden house is an ideal point of departure for fascinating summit meetings, for hours of relaxation in the spa bath - or it can just be a toy-chest for your little ones.
Spirits abound in broad daylight
Benevolent spirits await you at Klosters Youth Hostel. And when the wood creaks from time to time, this cosy house is merely drawing attention to its eventful history. Young people recovered here in the fifties and these days, youth hostellers from all over the world come to enjoy the mountain climate on the superb sun terrace. Children and their parents feel as much at home here as people passionate about sport and those who come just to enjoy the world of the Grison mountains.
Your local discounts
(Available all the year round at the hostel reception)
- Guests receive 15% discount on ski equipment at Gotschnasport
Your member benefits
It's a 2-hour journey by car from Zurich to Klosters via Landquart. The youth hostel has a limited number of chargeable car parking spaces.
- 16 Dec 2015 - 28 Mar 2016
5 - 9 pm
8 - 10 am
- 4 single rooms with/without washbasin
- 11 rooms with 2 beds with/without washbasin
- 2 rooms with 3 beds and washbasin
- 3 rooms with 4 beds with/without washbasin
- 1 room with 5 beds and washbasin
- 6 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
- 1 room with 7 beds
A total of 92 beds.
Showers/WC on the floor.
Good to know
All Swiss Youth Hostels can be booked on site.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal
- Lunch and packed lunch for groups on request
- Vegetarian menus by prior arrangement
- Two day/seminar rooms (30 an 55 seats)
- Games room with billiards, table tennis, etc.
- Reading corner
- Children's play corner
- Family-oriented facilities
- Large terrasse with panoramic view
- Garden with grassed play area and camp fire
- Ski and bicycle room
- In winter (free) stops outside hostel
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi