Fiesch Youth Hostel
All 26 rooms in the Youth Hostel are accessible without barriers. 60 out of the total number of 92 beds are disabled-friendly while the others are regarded as bunk beds. The door width is 80 centimetres.
All rooms are wheelchair-accessible and can be reached from the top floor in the lift. The corridor in front of the lift is 320 centimetres wide while the lift door is 150 centimetres wide. The lift itself is also 150 centimetres wide and 290 centimetres high.
The dining room is not located in the same building. It can be reached via an outdoor ramp with a gradient of 15%. The dining room contains a disabled toilet.
- 8 double rooms with shower/WC*
- 2 double rooms**
- 2 family rooms with shower/WC*
- 2 family rooms**
- 12 multi-bed rooms**
* These rooms are fully wheelchair-accessible.
** These rooms are suitable for wheelchair users.
The Youth Hostel is located around 250 metres from the "Sport- und Ferienresort Fiesch" station. The road gradient is 10%. Matterhorn Gotthard Railway provides a service with mobility assistants in public transport.
The Youth Hostel can only be reached by wheelchair through the side entrance on the north side. This entrance is situated directly next to the parking spaces.
- There are two disabled toilets and showers on each floor.
- The two lounge and seminar rooms, the dining room and the two lifts can be accessed by wheelchair.
- A disabled parking space is available.
- The distance from the parking space to the main entrance is 25 metres.
The indoor swimming pool at the "Sport- und Ferienresort Fiesch" can be used free of charge. The indoor swimming pool is approximately 400 metres from the Youth Hostel and is wheelchair-accessible. The pool has a wheelchair lift and the shower and toilet are disabled-friendly.
Dr. Imhof Pharmacy
Tel: +41 27 971 29 94