Fiesch Youth Hostel
For bookings please contact the hostel directly by e-mail: email@example.com.
The unique "Sport Ferien Resort Fiesch" lies at an altitude of 1,050 metres in Goms, the most northeasterly region of the Canton of Valais. Integrated in the "Sport- und Ferienresort Fiesch", the Youth Hostel is located on the outskirts of Fiesch in the middle of the Jungfrau-Aletsch UNESCO World Heritage Site. The former military hospital was recently converted into a modern Youth Hostel containing 92 beds.
Wide range of sports and leisure activities
In addition to board and lodging, Fiesch Youth Hostel offers countless sports and leisure activities for families, school classes or clubs. The following facilities are included in the accommodation price: use of the indoor swimming pool, minigolf, disc golf and garden games. A wide range of sports are also available on payment of a supplementary charge: skittle alley, sports hall, squash, tennis and badminton courts, fitness room, sauna, solarium, climbing wall, skating rink and different outdoor areas. Sports equipment and other equipment can also be hired at a reasonable price.
Your local discounts
- Guests get all the year round a Guest card at the hostel reception.
Your member benefits
By train from Lausanne to Brig via Sion and Sierre, changing to the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" in Brig or by BLS through the Lötschberg tunnel to Brig, changing to the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" at Brig.
From Eastern and Central Switzerland on the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" from Andermatt to Fiesch via Realp and Oberwald.
You must request the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" to stop at the "Sport Ferien Resort Fiesch" (exception: fast trains do not stop!). The reception of the youth hostel is only a five minutes' walk from the stop.
Take the motorway from Lausanne to Brig via Sion and Sierre. Or load your car onto the train through the Lötschberg Tunnel from Berne to Brig via Kandersteg, Goppenstein and Gampel. Or drive over the Grimsel Pass from Bern to Fiesch via Innertkirchen-Gletsch.
From Eastern and Central Switzerland, load your car onto the train from Furka Realp to Oberwald or, in Summer, drive over the Furka Pass.
If you are driving up from the south in Summer, take the Nufenen Pass from Airolo to Ulrichen or the Gotthard to Andermatt and then to Realp, Oberwald and Fiesch or, in Summer, drive over the Furka Pass.
High season: 01.30-08.00 pm
Low season: 01.30-6.00 pm
High season: 08.00-10.00 am
Low season: 08.00-10.00 am
- 8 rooms with 2 beds and shower/WC
- 2 rooms with 2 beds and shower/WC on the floor
- 4 rooms with 4 beds and shower/WC
- 8 rooms with 4 beds and shower/WC on the floor
- 2 rooms with 6 beds and shower/WC
- 2 rooms with 6 beds and shower/WC on the floor
A total of 92 beds.
Shower/WC on the floor.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Public self-service restaurant
- Multi-purpose room for groups of up to 200 people equipped with a wide-screen, TV, DVD and video projector, music facility
- Lounge with TV
- Kiosk with souvenirs
- Internet corner
- Room for ski and ski boots
- Renting of different sport equipment
- Video room
- Asphalt place
- Badminton fields (Indoor)
- Beach volleyball field
- Sports hall
- Football field
- Indoor swimming pool
- Climbing walls (indoor and outdoor)
- Skating park
- Tennis courts (indoor and outdoor)
- Table tennis
- Disc golf
- Garden games
- Nature trail
- Bowling alley
- Fitness room
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- The Valley Station of the aerial tramway Fiesch-Eggishorn AG is only 15 walking minutes away from the hostel.
- Riederalp, Bettmeralp and Fiescheralp are connected with each other through a network of over 99 km of groomed slopes. Beginners Park, Snowparks, Halpipes & Freeride slopes included.
- More info about winter activities in Fiesch